Monday, December 24, 2012

SPOTTED! New NYC Plump & Tint Lip Collection and Eyes Wide Open Collection

  I was at Kmart today, getting some small last minute gifts (I know I'm a failure..), and I came across these new NYC collections! I thought I'd take some pictures and get the word out there that they've been spotted, because I haven't heard anything about them! I have no idea if they're limited edition or permanent products, but I checked the NYC website and these product are on it if you want to get a closer look!

The first one is called Plump & Tint! and it's a lip collection. This collection features the Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm and Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss. The lip balms seem to be similar to a few of the other lip tint balms that are out at the moment and the glosses didn't strike me as being unique, other than the fact that they are plumping. I didn't pick any up because I've been too into lip products lately and these didn't excite me. If you end up picking any up, please let me know what you think!

 *  *  *

Right next to the lip products, I came across the Eyes Wide Open collection of eye products. This collection includes the Big Bold Curl Mascara, *HD Color Eyeshadow Trios, Sparkle Eye Dust and *High Definition Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner. The eye dust eye-shimmers seemed kind of interesting but I didn't really have any need for them. Again this collection did not really jump out at me, but I did pick up one of the HD Color Eyeshadow Trios in Central Park Plums and a High Definition Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Black. I really liked the taupe and plum eyeshadows in the trio, and I have been wanting to try a new felt tip liner. I'll let you know how I like those, if you're interested!



If you ever have a request for a post or want me to hunt a product down, just let me know!


Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season! Love to all!



XO


Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment