Thursday, January 3, 2013

Drugstore Haul!


Hello there! I thought I'd do a little blog-post haul. I've never done this before so I hope someone finds this enjoyable! I've been seeing some awesome drugstore collections so I picked up some new products, as well as some essentials! These items are from either Walgreens or Kmart.




I found the new Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection at Kmart and picked up two shades. I wasn't really into all of the purple and blue shades but I did really like Stand By Your Manny (I love that kid on the show too) because it reminded me of Essie Bikini So Tiny but with shimmer. It's a really nice light periwinkle blue. The next one in A Like-Haley Story... is a pretty pink color that was just unique in some unexplainable way. It's really just a bright pink with very minimal sparkles.



Next is kind of boring. Just wanted to try a new frizz control spray and a strengthening product and the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare line just came out so I thought I'd give it a try!



 Wet n Wild totally revamped a bunch of their products and I thought I'd give this Mega Plump Mascara a try since I did like the original formula. The brush has bristles and my lashes tend to like those more than plastic ones, so I'm hoping for good results since these are so affordable.


I have been really annoyed with my brushes lately, it's odd. But I really just wanted to try something new! I saw this ecoTools brush set and thought I'd give it a try! It came with a powder brush, concealer brush, eyeshadow brush, eyeliner brush and eyebrow/lash tool. I can't wait to use these, they are very soft and dense!


I was looking through my collection the other day and realized I didn't really have a liquid liner! I do have some felt tips but I got the urge to try a liquid, and what do you know, I saw these on sale the next day! I picked up the Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner in Blackest Black and I can't wait to try it!


Fergie came also recently came out with the Wet n Wild Fergie Collection and I was interested in this lipstick in Old School Glam. It's a bright coral red and it has really good pigmentation and decent lasting power.




Here are just some rough swatches of the product. In person it's a darker and more vibrant coral. It applies smoothly and I think it's going to be great going from Winter to Spring!


Here's another boring one, I decided to try the new Wet n Wild CoverAll Cream Foundation. I've never really tried a Wet n Wild face product so I'm a little nervous. Hopefully this works out!





I'm super excited about this product from the Wet n Wild Fergie Collection! It's one of the powders, I'm not sure if it's considered a highlighter, blush or bronzer because they're mixed. Now these pictures do not give the color justice because Rose Golden Goddess is a beautiful coral toned bronzer shimmer color. It shows up much lighter than it is in the pictures. Sorry about that! It's a little too shimmery for this time of year but I can't wait to use it all the time in Spring and Summer!


 If you ever have a request for a post or want me to hunt down a product, just let me know!


XO

Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment